Asphalt Patching & Repair
We pay attention to details to ensure we get it right the first time.
We will select the asphalt mixture to meet your site's specifications and exceed your expectations.
We focus on
Failed pavement joints
Oil spots in parking areas
Dips in the road or parking lots
Raising manhole and utility covers
Asphalt Joint Repair
Regrading of asphalt to ensure proper drainage
Leveling frost heaves and trip hazards
Most surface defect
Site assessment, plan and quote work
We review what type of asphalt you have and understand the reasons for what has happened so we can properly address it in our repair.
Conditions we see often are
- Poor quality work or materials in the original work.
- Damage caused by tree roots
- Settlement of concrete around a building after construction has been completed
- Corrosion and erosion chemical exposure, improper rebar installation
- Damage caused by other work being done in the area
Our process for quality
Provided we have the correct base for site usage
- We cut around the area to be repaired
- Remove all the old material and send for recycle where possible
- Removing all loose soil and standing water.
- Setup the old area by applying a tack coat.
- Ensure we have the correct mixture for the repair
- Add and blend in the new asphalt mix.
- Lute to correct grade.
- Compact to correct compression.
- Apply sealers as required
One year limited guarantee against defects caused from materials or workmanship is provide with all our work.
To get a free quote please fill out form below
We will review and then contact you to setup a time to see your location